Sunday, September 26, 2010

Grilled Chicken - Taraggon Sandwich

This is very simple and should not take more than 8 mins to cook

Prepare a marinade with olive oil , lemon juice , black pepper powder , ginger garlic paste , cumin powder ,cayenne pepper or chilli powder , salt , pinch of dried basil and marinade the chicken breasts for 1 hr



Grill or roast the chicken in a flat pan



Slight roast the taragon leaves to bring out the flavour . Split ur roll or bread and toast it mildly with butter or olive oil . Place lettuce(I used organic baby romaine) on one side and the spread mayonaisee on the other and then place the taragon leaves on it .



Place the grillled chicken on the bread and there you go!

1 comment:

  1. Now I really know what people mean when they see my pics on FB and go like: Man! I am so hungry now. That looks absolutely delicious... wish I could have a bite.

    ReplyDelete